White Glove: Georgia Artisan’s Flat-Rate Shipping
Georgia Artisan is committed to meeting our customers needs and strive to exceed their expectations. To offer a better shipping method, we created a system of delivery routes that allow our team to personally hand-deliver each order. You’ll meet part of our team and make a connection to the story behind where your wood came from. We will ensure you’re happy with your piece, including where we set it up in your space.
Customers within our delivery area enjoy flat-rate shipping for only $150!
How White Glove Works
Once your order has completed all stages of quality inspection and it receives the Georgia Artisan stamp of approval, it’s time to coordinate the best way to get your beautiful new piece to you. We group orders that are ready to ship and going to the same area in the same route to ensure our team can spend time with you during the unloading, set up, and clean up stages of our process. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how we make the delivery process convenient for you.
- 2-3 weeks before we’re planning to deliver your piece, our logistics team will put together a delivery route for your area. Once the delivery route is efficiently planned out, you’ll be given a 2-hour window for when you should expect our delivery truck to arrive in your driveway on the day of delivery.
- Two Georgia Artisan team members will be responsible for safely and efficiently delivering your order. On the day of delivery, you’ll be directly contacted by the team members with a more accurate estimated time of arrival so you can be adequately prepared when they get to your home.
- When our drivers arrive, we’ll move anything out of the way that will hinder a smooth set up or is in space your new piece is to go. We’ll work with you to find the best place for your piece if you don’t have an area in mind already – we want you to love your piece by itself, but also want to make sure you love how it works in your space.
- When the space cleared, we’ll carefully remove the piece from our truck, wrapping it in blankets as to not damage the piece or your home. We will then expertly set your piece up to your liking and remove and dispose of all packaging materials.
- Before leaving, our team will comprehensively inspect the piece for damage that might have happened during shipping, unloading, or set up. Any damage during this process is covered under our warranty and will be repaired on-site if possible. If not, we’ll repair or replace the item as soon as possible.
How Our Shipping Makes a Difference
From Our Shop to Your House
Georgia Artisan is responsible for the entire process. There is no middleman or third parties you have to deal with. After your piece is ready and it’s time for it to be delivered, it’s moved from our warehouse to our truck and doesn’t see anywhere else until it’s in your space. Streamlining communication and logistics allows for less opportunity for damage and a better chance of timely order fulfillment.
Personable Team with Experience
The Georgia Artisan team you’ll see on delivery day aren’t merely delivery drivers responsible from getting to Point A to Point B. You’ll get the chance to speak with our team and get a window into the passion and commitment we have for our craft and satisfying our customers. You can also learn a little about the story of where your wood came from. Our carpenters are the ones in charge of delivering orders, so on-site questions or repairs are no issue. We’re equipped to leave you 100% satisfied.
Do You Qualify For White Glove Shipping?
For all other locations, items are shipped via freight to your driveway. It will be your responsibility to be there upon delivery and move it in to your house. Prices are individually quoted based on shipping location. Small items ship for free via FedEx regardless of shipping location.
Here to Meet Your Needs
Our goal is to leave our customers satisfied with our work and experience with our team, so we are committed to working with you to meet any specifications. Do you know what you want, but don’t need it yet? Go ahead and place your order ahead of time, and we can warehouse the finished piece until you’re ready to enjoy it in your space.