Outdoor Teak X-Frame Table
$1,595.00 – $5,639.80
A perfect addition to any patio, porch, yard, or garden, our outdoor Teak X-Frame Table features premium materials that will withstand any outdoor element. Inspired by abandoned factories in the South, the outdoor Teak X-Frame Table boasts industrial strength while maintaining a comfortable design. Your table is made to order and hand-crafted to your preferred specifications. We offer 3 stain options and can customize the size to fit any space.
About Our Teak
The Teak we use to create our stunning tabletops and benchtops is a sustainably premium wood sourced from Costa Rica. Teakwood has a tight grain and naturally high oil content, meaning your Teak X-Frame Table will remain strong and will age well. The oil finish provides your table with butcher-block-like qualities, so there is no need to worry about water rings or staining from foods and liquids when cleaned in a timely manner.
- Dark stain: Darker brown staining that features black tones. This option will have the least amount of contrast.
- Medium stain: Darker brown staining with less red than the light stain.
- Light stain: Light brown or tan staining that features amber tones. This option helps bring out the natural features of the wood.
Stains shown (top left to bottom right): dark stain, medium stain, light stain
- Materials: Teakwood, reclaimed wood, and metal framing
- Sizing: Height – 30 in., width – 30-48 in., length – 36-144 in.
- Average weight: 150 lbs. for a 72-inch table
- Tabletop and benchtop: Premium 7/8”-Thick Teakwood
- Frame: Black-Painted Metal
- Legs: Reclaimed Heart Pine
Georgia Artisan can customize your Teak X-Frame Table to accommodate any preferred seat count. Standard widths range from 30-48 inches, and table height is made standard at 30 inches. Dimensions can be adjusted upon request. Your tabletop is 7/8-inch thick. Prices are based off the square inches of the table.
Common table lengths include:
- 60-66 inches: Seats approximately 4-6
- 72-78 inches: Seats approximately 6-8
- 84-90 inches: Seats approximately 8
- 96-114 inches: Seats approximately 8-10
- 120-144 inches: Seats approximately 10-12
- 144+ inches: Seats 12+
A note about table panels: Your tabletop may feature multiple panels depending on your size requirements. Any table size over 102 inches will require two or more panels. We use very long and straight Teak boards, which are hard to come across and are extremely expensive.
We create your bench(es) the length of your table and with standard dimensions:
- Width: 14 inches
- Height: 18 inches
Dimensions can be adjusted upon request.
Recommended Care and Moving Instructions
For the longest lifespan and to maintain the exact color of your table, we recommend periodically reoiling your Teak X-Frame Table.
- Natural finishing: Apply oil once a year to covered tables and twice a year to uncovered tables.
- Stain finishing: Sand and re-stain your table once a year to maintain mint conditions.
If left untreated, customers can expect their Teak Table to “silver.” With time (about 6 months without oil and 9+ months with oil), the vibrant brown tones will fade into a weathered gray due to UV rays from the sun.
Your Teak X-Frame Table is delivered fully assembled. A table 72 inches long is roughly 150 pounds, making this piece heavy and challenging to move alone. Use at least two people for safer moving and relocation. Complimentary furniture pads are provided upon delivery.
We offer flat rate White Glove shipping to our delivery area for $150 no matter how many pieces are in your order. This includes hand delivery of your piece by two of our carpenters, removal of packaging material, and set up of the product in your desired space. Since our carpenters are the ones delivering, they are equipped to perform on-site repairs.
For all other locations, items are shipped via freight to your driveway. It will be your responsibility to be there upon delivery and move it in to your house. Prices are individually quoted based on shipping location. Small items ship for free via FedEx regardless of shipping location.
White Glove Shipping Area
White Glove Shipping Freight Shipping