Double Sliding Barn Doors
We are now offering custom made sliding barn doors. They are a great way to add a rustic or industrial charm to your home and free up space. The doors can be mounted to pretty much any wall, as long as you have room for them to slide. Each order will be made specifically to the size of your entryway, and to your needs. We can make single doors or double doors. The hardware provided is totally up to you as well! Each order will be priced individually based on the customer’s needs. The price in the listing is the base price, we encourage you to message us so that we can plan and price your project accordingly.
About Our Wood
The wood we use to create your Farmhouse Table is reclaimed from sources in and around Macon, Georgia. Each reclaimed piece passes thorough inspection before we use it to ensure you receive a strong, lasting table.
While each piece is well-sanded, we strive to maintain as much of a rustic look as possible. Although your table will feature a flat surface, it is not designed to be perfectly flat—your table will likely feature a slight wave. We also repair holes with dowels or filler for any hole 1/8’’ or greater.
Georgia Artisan can apply the right staining options to create the color that matches your vision for your new table. The finishing we apply is a durable, commercial-grade lacquer, so there is no need to worry about water rings or fading from sunlight through the windows.
- White wash: Like gray wash, this is a white highlight to the wood that lightens the look while keeping the wood’s unique features visible.
- Gray wash: This is a stain, not a paint, used to add highlight to the wood and give it a gray barnwood look.
- Dark stain: Darker brown staining that features black tones. This option will have the least amount of contrast.
- Medium stain: Darker brown staining with less red than the light stain.
- Light stain: Light brown or tan staining that features amber tones. This option helps bring out the natural features of the wood.
Stains shown (top left to bottom right): white wash, grey wash, dark stain, medium stain, light stain
- Materials: High-quality reclaimed heart pine
- Sizing: Message us for custom sizing
- Average weight: 150lb +
We offer flat rate White Glove shipping to our delivery area for $150 no matter how many pieces are in your order. This includes hand delivery of your piece by two of our carpenters, removal of packaging material, and set up of the product in your desired space. Since our carpenters are the ones delivering, they are equipped to perform on-site repairs.
For all other locations, items are shipped via freight to your driveway. It will be your responsibility to be there upon delivery and move it in to your house. Prices are individually quoted based on shipping location. Small items ship for free via FedEx regardless of shipping location.
White Glove Shipping Area
White Glove Shipping Freight Shipping