Cutaway Conference Table
$1,295.00 – $4,746.60
Our Cutaway Conference Table is a fan favorite for offices. It gives plenty of legroom for chairs and has a clean even surface for writing. The Georgia Artisan team handcrafts each table to the customer that orders it, so combined with the character of the reclaimed wood, you receive a truly unique piece of furniture that will last for many years.
We offer customizable features, including dimensions, leg styles, and wood stain colors, with the option to add one or two benches to match. Your table is made to order and hand-crafted to your preferred specifications. We offer a range of finishing options, including white and gray washes, and can customize the size to fit any space. If you prefer a painted table, please provide us with further details about your vision.
About Our Wood
The wood we use to create your Cutaway Table is reclaimed from sources in and around Macon, Georgia. Each reclaimed piece passes thorough inspection before we use it to ensure you receive a strong, lasting table.
While each piece is well-sanded, we strive to maintain as much of a rustic look as possible. Although your table will feature a flat surface, it is not designed tAll Productso be perfectly flat—your table will likely feature a slight wave. We also repair holes with dowels or filler for any hole 1/8’’ or greater.
Georgia Artisan can apply the right staining options to create the color that matches your vision for your new table. The finishing we apply is a durable, commercial-grade lacquer, so there is no need to worry about water rings or fading from sunlight through the windows.
- White wash: Like gray wash, this is a white highlight to the wood that lightens the look while keeping the wood’s unique features visible.
- Gray wash: This is a stain, not a paint, used to add highlight to the wood and give it a gray barnwood look.
- Dark stain: Darker brown staining that features black tones. This option will have the least amount of contrast.
- Medium stain: Darker brown staining with less red than the light stain.
- Light stain: Light brown or tan staining that features amber tones. This option helps bring out the natural features of the wood.
Stains shown (top left to bottom right): white wash, grey wash, dark stain, medium stain, light stain
- Materials: High-quality reclaimed heart pine
- Sizing: Height – 30 in., width – 30-48 in., length – 36-144 in.
- Average weight: 100 lbs. for a 72-inch table
- Tabletop and benchtop: Reclaimed heart pine
- Legs: Reclaimed heart pine
Georgia Artisan can customize your Cutaway Table to accommodate any preferred seat count. Standard widths range from 30-48 inches, and table height is made standard at 30 inches. Your tabletop is ¾-inch thick and features a 1 ½-inch overhang. Dimensions can be adjusted upon request.
Common table lengths include:
- 60-66 inches: Seats approximately 4-6
- 72-78 inches: Seats approximately 6-8
- 84-90 inches: Seats approximately 8
- 96-114 inches: Seats approximately 8-10
- 120-144 inches: Seats approximately 10-12
- 144+ inches: Seats 12+
Bench(es) are made to be 14 inches shorter in length from the length of your Cutaway Table, allowing you to tuck them under the table after use. Dimensions can be adjusted upon request.
Standard height and width dimensions:
- Width: 14 inches
- Height: 18 inches
Recommended Care and Moving Instructions
The Cutaway Table is fairly maintenance-free. Clean as you would any other furniture piece:
- Apply warm water and dish soap or cleaning sprays made for wood surfaces.
- Avoid harsh or concentrated chemicals
Wipe away excess water from the table after use, and do not leave wet glasses or fabrics on the surface for a long time. There is no need for routine refinishing. If scratched, your table is repairable through sanding and retreating.
The Cutaway Pedestal are detachable from the tabletop. Simply loosen the 9/16’’ nuts from the legs for easy relocation. Complimentary furniture pads are provided upon delivery.
We offer flat rate White Glove shipping to our delivery area for $150 no matter how many pieces are in your order. This includes hand delivery of your piece by two of our carpenters, removal of packaging material, and set up of the product in your desired space. Since our carpenters are the ones delivering, they are equipped to perform on-site repairs.
For all other locations, items are shipped via freight to your driveway. It will be your responsibility to be there upon delivery and move it in to your house. Prices are individually quoted based on shipping location. Small items ship for free via FedEx regardless of shipping location.
White Glove Shipping Area
White Glove Shipping Freight Shipping